Price increase for CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® molding compounds
Effective January 1, 2021, Röhm GmbH will globally increase the prices for its CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® acrylic-based products.
Price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds
Effective November 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds in the Americas following recent raw material cost increases.
New product: ACRYLITE® Optical HT offers enhanced heat deflection temperature and excellent optical properties
- Röhm introduces a new, crystal clear special molding compound for increased continuous service temperature, which provides product designers with greater creative flexibility
- ACRYLITE® Optical HT combines excellent optical properties with enhanced heat deflection temperature, which makes it a durable material for the automotive and lighting industry
- The material has been granted UL RTI classification for continuous service temperatures of up to 105°C
Light guides made from ACRYLITE® lend a high-quality appearance to the new premium ATMs from Diebold Nixdorf
- Individually customizable illumination on the new premium ATMs from Diebold Nixdorf
- The new premium series of ATMs will enable banks to adapt the illumination to their company colors
- Light guides made from ACRYLITE® molding compounds create a homogeneous and high-quality appearance
Events & Trade Shows
Meet us where we are. Come and explore the amazing world of our methacrylate chemistry. There is always something new to know. Innovative products and solutions for your business and new applications for our proven products as well. You are kindly invited.