ACRYLITE® Satinice df
Where high lighting efficiency as well as excellent hiding power is desired, ACRYLITE® Satinice df polymers provide added value in performance and reduced lighting costs by allowing higher lighting capacity at the same energy level, or equivalent lighting capacity as traditional pigmented diffusers at lower energy levels.
These compounds are used in:
- Office lighting diffusion panels or covers
- Lighting globes for outdoor lighting applications
- Decorative and HID (high intensity discharge) lighting systems.
ACRYLITE® Satinice df compounds offer increased lighting efficiency with a 20-40 percent increase in light transmittance versus pigmented products.
They are offered:
- With different concentration levels
- In different grades
- Customized to meet specific end-user requirements (including ultraviolet absorbers and/or internal lubricants; in transparent colors)
ACRYLITE® Satinice df Discussion Chart
|Product Offering||Light Properties||Status|
|ACRYLITE® Satinice df23 8N||86% Light Transmission / 96% Haze||Standard df Grade|
|ACRYLITE® Satinice df22 8N||88% Light Transmission / 94% Haze||Specialty df Grade|
|ACRYLITE® Satinice df21 8N||90% Light Transmission / 83% Haze||Specialty df Grade|
|ACRYLITE® Satinice df20 8N||90% Light Transmission / 50% Haze||Specialty df Grade|