Outstanding aging resistance: New RTI rating for the molding compounds PLEXIMID® and ACRYMID®
- New classification for PLEXIMID® TT50 and ACRYMID® TT50 as high-temperature materials according to UL 746B of up to 130°C
- New RTI rating expands the potential range of applications in the electrical industry for optical components with high temperature requirements
Chlorophilia luminaire from Artemide: design inspired by nature using PLEXIGLAS® molding compound
- The Chlorophilia light made by Artemide is a harmonious triad of lighting technology, material and natural forms
- PLEXIGLAS® offers designers virtually unlimited freedom due to the material’s outstanding formability
PromaPlast named exclusive authorized distributor of acrylic-based products ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® in Mexico
Effective immediately, PromaPlast will be the exclusive authorized distributor of Roehm’s acrylic-based molding compound products in Mexico.
Successful MIL-P-25690 certification for stretched ACRYLITE®
- Stretched ACRYLITE® meets the quality specifications of the US standard MIL-P-25690
- Material particularly suitable for use in aviation
- Produced in the world’s most advanced acrylic production plant in Weiterstadt, Germany
Diagnostics with micro-components made of CYROLITE® reduce bleeding risks
Bleeding that occurs during or after surgery can be correctly and promptly diagnosed for targeted treatment.
Polyfast Polímeros named exclusive authorized distributor of acrylic-based products ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® in Brazil
Effective immediately, Polyfast Polímeros will be the exclusive authorized distributor of Roehm’s acrylic-based molding compound products in Brazil.
MERACRYL: Röhm’s new brand for methacrylate monomers
- New MERACRYL brand launched
- Partnership and reliability remain most important customer promises
Qosina Utilizes CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO to Create New Disposable Luer Lock Connector
In order to keep up with customer demand and production needs, Qosina, a global supplier of single-use medical devices, recently selected Roehm’s CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO acrylic-based copolymer compound to manufacture their own specialized luer lock connector.