Measuring technology specialist Bürgermeister manufactures high-quality vials for the global market made from ACRYLITE® molding compounds
- The long-established company has been using ACRYLITE® molding compounds as a proven material for its high-quality plastic vials for more than 60 years
- Excellent transparency, UV resistance, durability and good flow properties when used in injection molding processes
- Walter Bürgermeister GmbH uses the recyclability of Röhm’s brand PMMA to create a sustainable production process
JOKER table luminaire by Regent Lighting – perfect light at the workplace thanks to unique light guides made from ACRYLITE®
- Lighting manufacturer Regent Lighting develops innovative table luminaires for bright, but glare-free light for the home office and the open-plan office
- The material properties of the transparent ACRYLITE® molding compounds from Röhm make unique light design possible
- Optics specialist Jungbecker produces light guides made from PMMA with highly precise microstructures
Roehm America Selects Site of New Technical Center
The most significant investment of its kind for the Region Americas Molding Compounds business, to be built in Wallingford, Connecticut.
- Enhanced resources reinforce commitment to the future of CYROLITE® & ACRYLITE® Molding Compounds customers – enabling partners to grow with Roehm
- Hiring 8 new Technical Center team associates
- Start of operation planned for second quarter, 2022
Surgical suction handle made of CYROLITE® improves the treatment of bone defects
Pioneering medical technology
Lupine produces bright bicycle and outdoor lights with precision lenses made from ACRYLITE®
- The brand PMMA by Röhm is a proven high-performance plastic for complex lens systems
- Lupine, a technology leader for outdoor lighting systems, produces extremely bright lamps for mountain bikes with lenses made from ACRYLITE®
- Röhm delivers ACRYLITE® molding compounds that meet the most important standards for e-bike and bike lighting
Price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds
Effective March 15, 2021, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds in the Americas following recent increased cost.
MediPure™ IV filters with a CYROLITE® housing ensure safe infusions
CYROLITE® meets the highest standards for plastics for the centric plate system from Baumann Dental
- Baumann Dental is relaunching the proven Zentrik-Platten-System (ZPS®) with CYROLITE®
- CYROLITE® medical plastic is biocompatible, resistant to disinfectants and easy to process
- Röhm impresses with material quality, delivery reliability and service
CYROLITE® meets the highest standards for plastics for the centric plate system (Zentrik-Platten-System – ZPS®) from Baumann Dental
Plastics for medical technology
Innovative SIRIUS® high-performance floodlight combines great brightness with pleasant glare control – also thanks to ACRYMID® optics
- energy-efficient alternative to traditional floodlight systems
- ideally matched LED system comprising reflectors and high-performance optics made from ACRYMID® TT50
- ACRYMID® TT50 is highly heat-resistant and alongside its good optical properties, it also has precise mold surface reproduction
Price increase for CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® molding compounds
Effective January 1, 2021, Röhm GmbH will globally increase the prices for its CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® acrylic-based products.
Price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds
Effective November 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds in the Americas following recent raw material cost increases.
New product: ACRYLITE® Optical HT offers enhanced heat deflection temperature and excellent optical properties
- Röhm introduces a new, crystal clear special molding compound for increased continuous service temperature, which provides product designers with greater creative flexibility
- ACRYLITE® Optical HT combines excellent optical properties with enhanced heat deflection temperature, which makes it a durable material for the automotive and lighting industry
- The material has been granted UL RTI classification for continuous service temperatures of up to 105°C
Light guides made from ACRYLITE® lend a high-quality appearance to the new premium ATMs from Diebold Nixdorf
- Individually customizable illumination on the new premium ATMs from Diebold Nixdorf
- The new premium series of ATMs will enable banks to adapt the illumination to their company colors
- Light guides made from ACRYLITE® molding compounds create a homogeneous and high-quality appearance
Outstanding aging resistance: New RTI rating for the molding compounds PLEXIMID® and ACRYMID®
- New classification for PLEXIMID® TT50 and ACRYMID® TT50 as high-temperature materials according to UL 746B of up to 130°C
- New RTI rating expands the potential range of applications in the electrical industry for optical components with high temperature requirements
PromaPlast named exclusive authorized distributor of acrylic-based products ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® in Mexico
Effective immediately, PromaPlast will be the exclusive authorized distributor of Roehm’s acrylic-based molding compound products in Mexico.
Successful MIL-P-25690 certification for stretched ACRYLITE®
- Stretched ACRYLITE® meets the quality specifications of the US standard MIL-P-25690
- Material particularly suitable for use in aviation
- Produced in the world’s most advanced acrylic production plant in Weiterstadt, Germany
Diagnostics with micro-components made of CYROLITE® reduce bleeding risks
Bleeding that occurs during or after surgery can be correctly and promptly diagnosed for targeted treatment.
Polyfast Polímeros named exclusive authorized distributor of acrylic-based products ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® in Brazil
Effective immediately, Polyfast Polímeros will be the exclusive authorized distributor of Roehm’s acrylic-based molding compound products in Brazil.
MERACRYL: Röhm’s new brand for methacrylate monomers
- New MERACRYL brand launched
- Partnership and reliability remain most important customer promises
Qosina Utilizes CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO to Create New Disposable Luer Lock Connector
In order to keep up with customer demand and production needs, Qosina, a global supplier of single-use medical devices, recently selected Roehm’s CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO acrylic-based copolymer compound to manufacture their own specialized luer lock connector.