CYROLITE® meets the highest standards for plastics for the centric plate system from Baumann Dental
- Baumann Dental is relaunching the proven Zentrik-Platten-System (ZPS®) with CYROLITE®
- CYROLITE® medical plastic is biocompatible, resistant to disinfectants and easy to process
- Röhm impresses with material quality, delivery reliability and service
CYROLITE® meets the highest standards for plastics for the centric plate system (Zentrik-Platten-System – ZPS®) from Baumann Dental
Plastics for medical technology
Price increase for CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® molding compounds
Effective January 1, 2021, Röhm GmbH will globally increase the prices for its CYROLITE®, CYROLITE® MD, XT® POLYMER, CYREX® and Vu-Stat® acrylic-based products.
Price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds
Effective November 1, 2020, Röhm GmbH announces a price increase for ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® molding compounds in the Americas following recent raw material cost increases.
New product: ACRYLITE® Optical HT offers enhanced heat deflection temperature and excellent optical properties
- Röhm introduces a new, crystal clear special molding compound for increased continuous service temperature, which provides product designers with greater creative flexibility
- ACRYLITE® Optical HT combines excellent optical properties with enhanced heat deflection temperature, which makes it a durable material for the automotive and lighting industry
- The material has been granted UL RTI classification for continuous service temperatures of up to 105°C
Light guides made from ACRYLITE® lend a high-quality appearance to the new premium ATMs from Diebold Nixdorf
- Individually customizable illumination on the new premium ATMs from Diebold Nixdorf
- The new premium series of ATMs will enable banks to adapt the illumination to their company colors
- Light guides made from ACRYLITE® molding compounds create a homogeneous and high-quality appearance
Outstanding aging resistance: New RTI rating for the molding compounds PLEXIMID® and ACRYMID®
- New classification for PLEXIMID® TT50 and ACRYMID® TT50 as high-temperature materials according to UL 746B of up to 130°C
- New RTI rating expands the potential range of applications in the electrical industry for optical components with high temperature requirements
PromaPlast named exclusive authorized distributor of acrylic-based products ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® in Mexico
Effective immediately, PromaPlast will be the exclusive authorized distributor of Roehm’s acrylic-based molding compound products in Mexico.
Successful MIL-P-25690 certification for stretched ACRYLITE®
- Stretched ACRYLITE® meets the quality specifications of the US standard MIL-P-25690
- Material particularly suitable for use in aviation
- Produced in the world’s most advanced acrylic production plant in Weiterstadt, Germany
Diagnostics with micro-components made of CYROLITE® reduce bleeding risks
Bleeding that occurs during or after surgery can be correctly and promptly diagnosed for targeted treatment.
Polyfast Polímeros named exclusive authorized distributor of acrylic-based products ACRYLITE® and ACRYMID® in Brazil
Effective immediately, Polyfast Polímeros will be the exclusive authorized distributor of Roehm’s acrylic-based molding compound products in Brazil.
MERACRYL: Röhm’s new brand for methacrylate monomers
- New MERACRYL brand launched
- Partnership and reliability remain most important customer promises
Qosina Utilizes CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO to Create New Disposable Luer Lock Connector
In order to keep up with customer demand and production needs, Qosina, a global supplier of single-use medical devices, recently selected Roehm’s CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO acrylic-based copolymer compound to manufacture their own specialized luer lock connector.