The ACRYLITE® Brand
Roehm America LLC is a major producer of PMMA molding compounds in the Americas. With its trademarks ACRYLITE®, ACRYLITE® Resist and ACRYMID®, Roehm offers a complete range of standard, impact-modified and special molding compounds for all injection molding and extrusion applications.
ACRYLITE® acrylic polymers show convincing performance in all applications where the foremost requirements are unexcelled weather resistance, colorfastness, high brilliance and transparency as well as hardness and abrasion resistance. ACRYLITE® acrylic polymers and ACRYLITE® Resist acrylic polymers are known for their consistent quality, versatility and excellent performance characteristics.
ACRYLITE® and ACRYLITE® Resist polymers offer:
- Optical clarity and gloss in all grades to meet all automotive design requirements for outstanding aesthetic appeal
- Balance between physical properties and processability supports both the design needs and plant optimization programs
- Chemical resistance that meets automotive life cycle requirements
- Grades with high impact strength offer a range of choice for demanding applications
- Color formulations meet SAE J576c requirements backed by our global automotive team Products meet FMVSS 108 specifications and are listed by AMECA.
Roehm is a worldwide manufacturer of PMMA products sold under the ACRYLITE® trademark in the Americas and under the PLEXIGLAS® trademark on the European, Asian, African and Australian continents.
® = reg. trademark
ACRYLITE, ACRYLITE Resist and ACRYMID are registered trademarks of Roehm America LLC, Parsippany, NJ.
Trademarked in 1976, ACRYLITE® is now a well-established brand of acrylic.
ACRYLITE® is an inspirational material, a plastic that can be used to shape the future. Meaning it is full of dynamic to inspire infinite possibilities. To underscore this fact, ACRYLITE® is launching a its brand mark. The brand mark, the Swing, symbolizes openness, dynamism and boundless creative versatility.
The ACRYLITE® family
ACRYLITE® combines a plethora of properties and offers a unique range of solutions for highly specific applications. From impact resistant and heat-reflecting to special surface textures and solar applications: over the years, the ACRYLITE® family has produced specialists for the most diverse requirements. These molding compounds and sheet products have been grouped together under names that reveal the material’s key property at first glance.