The ACRYLITE® Brand
Roehm America LLC is a major producer of PMMA molding compounds in the Americas. With its trademarks ACRYLITE®, ACRYLITE® Resist and ACRYMID®, Roehm offers a complete range of standard, impact-modified and special molding compounds for all injection molding and extrusion applications.
ACRYLITE® acrylic polymers show convincing performance in all applications where the foremost requirements are unexcelled weather resistance, colorfastness, high brilliance and transparency as well as hardness and abrasion resistance. ACRYLITE® acrylic polymers and ACRYLITE® Resist acrylic polymers are known for their consistent quality, versatility and excellent performance characteristics.
ACRYLITE® and ACRYLITE® Resist polymers offer:
- Optical clarity and gloss in all grades to meet all automotive design requirements for outstanding aesthetic appeal
- Balance between physical properties and processability supports both the design needs and plant optimization programs
- Chemical resistance that meets automotive life cycle requirements
- Grades with high impact strength offer a range of choice for demanding applications
- Color formulations meet SAE J576c requirements backed by our global automotive team Products meet FMVSS 108 specifications and are listed by AMECA.
Roehm is a worldwide manufacturer of PMMA products sold under the ACRYLITE® trademark in the Americas and under the PLEXIGLAS® trademark on the European, Asian, African and Australian continents.
® = reg. trademark
ACRYLITE, ACRYLITE Resist and ACRYMID are registered trademarks of Roehm America LLC, Parsippany, NJ.
Trademarked in 1976, ACRYLITE® is now a well-established brand of acrylic.
ACRYLITE® is an inspirational material, a plastic that can be used to shape the future. Meaning it is full of dynamic to inspire infinite possibilities. To underscore this fact, ACRYLITE® is launching a its brand mark. The brand mark, the Swing, symbolizes openness, dynamism and boundless creative versatility.
The ACRYLITE® family
ACRYLITE® combines a plethora of properties and offers a unique range of solutions for highly specific applications. From impact resistant and heat-reflecting to special surface textures and solar applications: over the years, the ACRYLITE® family has produced specialists for the most diverse requirements. These molding compounds and sheet products have been grouped together under names that reveal the material’s key property at first glance.
The ACRYLITE® family contains the following brands: